The Five Recruiting Articles You Need to Read This Week
Do your company’s recruitment and retention practices deserve a high five? To help you out, here are five articles, each with five tips/best practices that you need check out!
- Social media has become a basic necessity for professional use in the last few years. As the digital revolution continues in the workplace, here are 5 steps you need to take to hop on the bandwagon.
- Hiring is the most important thing that happens in your business—well, other than actually creating great products/services, that is! Make your next hire a winner by following these 5 tips!
- Your company needs employee feedback to keep teams productive and motivated—use these 5 ways to start improving your employees’ experience.
- Retaining your company’s top talent is crucial during this period of high turnover. Take these 5 motivators into account to keep your team together.
- A great leader must continue to grow and adapt to the ever-changing world of business. These 5 steps will help leaders take a more agile approach when dealing with challenging situations.
What approach are you taking to enhance employee feedback? Have you started reevaluating your hiring process? What steps do you think leaders need to take to allow flexibility in the workplace? Share your thoughts in the comments below!
This post was written by Joy Galia Meyouhas