Recruiters = Marketers (Part Two)
Last week, we looked at some tips for building an employment brand to appeal to candidates. If you’re ready to take your social marketing for recruitment further, check out the tips below!
- Recruiters exist to convert people into candidates. Marketers exist to convert people into customers. Turns out, their roles aren’t all that different when it comes to recruiting on Facebook!
- Social recruiting will give your company a competitive advantage. This article in ERE by Work 4’s VP of Marketing provides three ways you can provide value to the marketing department with social recruiting.
- Positing a job and hoping you’ll find the perfect candidate is not the way to recruit! This post on the Undercover Recruiter, How Employer Branding and Recruitment Fell in Love, offers advice on how to understand and add branding into your social recruiting strategy.
- Avoid confusion and candidate drop off rates! This article discusses syncing your marketing and recruiting messaging to improve the candidate experience and ensure brand consistency. Do your marketing and HR departments communicate on branding and messaging?
- Did you know 92% of companies are using social media for recruitment? This article from Synthesio, a global social media monitoring company, covers four ways for brands to use social media for recruiting.
How do HR and Marketing communicate in your company? Do you see ways you can strengthen the relationship or better your communication? What are your opportunities when it comes to spreading your employer brand to your potential candidates on Facebook and social media?
Let me know in the comments!
This post was written by Megan Lunetta