Link Roundup: Mobile is the Future of Recruitment
Is your company mobile-friendly? It’s time to get your company up to par with the mobile revolution: Job seekers are on the go and want relevant information available at the touch of, well, a touchscreen.
Recruiting industry leaders are discussing the importance of going mobile more than ever. Using mobile to provide the right information at the right time will help you capture candidates who are already searching for your brand on their mobile devices. So what are you waiting for?
- Do you think HR is “missing the mark on mobile?” According to Forbes, mobile users will reach 6 billion by 2016 but mobile recruiting efforts are not up to speed with latest and greatest mobile technology available. Is your company investing in mobile?
- Web Based Recruitment’s founder Mike Taylor is the Conference Chairman and Organizer for the Mobile Recruitment and Social Media in Recruitment Conference, the latter of which Work4 will also be attending on July 11 to give a master class on Facebook recruiting! Mike’s recent article about mobile recruitment makes it very clear you need a mobile friendly recruitment website, especially when 1 in 5 job searches are done with a mobile device.
- Recruitment Buzz has a weekly panel, and this week’s discussion featured the topic of mobile recruitment. Check outthis week’s insightful panel discussion from a handful of savvy social and mobile recruiting thought leaders.
- Is your career site mobile? Fix your mobile site before Google demotes you! This recent article warns business owners that Google will be launching a speed ranking factor for mobile and will punish users for inefficient mobile sites.
- Everyone’s going mobile, from hiring managers to candidates to whole companies. This infographic outlines 5 things you need to know about mobile recruiting.
- Don’t get left in the dust and miss out on the competitive advantage of mobile! This slideshare presentation from Punchkick Interactive demonstrates the advantage of mobile recruiting.
Improve your talent community by demonstrating your recruitment strategy’s mobile flexibility to all the smartphone users out there. How do you reach out to top candidates? How is your brand using mobile for recruitment? Let’s discuss in the comments section!
This post was written by Megan Lunetta