A New Year’s Countdown
It’s hard to believe that we’re already two weeks into 2013. The past year has simply flown by, and, looking back over the past twelve months, I’m struck by the amount of change and innovation we’ve seen at Work4 Labs in such a short time.
When I founded the company with Work4 Labs Head of Product Matthew Brown back in 2010, I had visions of how successful we could be; however I am constantly surprised by how those expectations have been and are being exceeded almost daily. I have never been more excited to see our company grow, as we develop the best recruiting technologies to connect companies and talent worldwide.
It would be impossible to summarize everything that happened over the last twelve months, but here is a very different kind of New Year’s countdown to give you some insight into the accomplishments of the amazing Work4 team:
- 1 “Facebook For Business” conference at La Sorbonne.
- 1 new Customer Success team.
- 2 new offices in San Francisco and Paris.
- 2 social committees (and many fun events) in Paris and San Francisco.
- 4 world-class executives added (Sandy Taylor, CFO; Nick Groleau, VP of Technology;Ulrik Binzer, Director of Strategic Business Operations; and Kirsten Smith, VP of Marketing.)
- 9 company values defined by the executive team and embraced by team members in both offices.
- 10+ new product launches.
- 24-hours of “hacking” at the first annual “Hack Fest” in Paris.
- 80+ new hires and interns.
- 100+ mentions in the media, such as articles in Forbes, TechCrunch, ERE, the Wall Street Journal, etc.
- 18,236 companies using the Work for Us app.
- Thousands of emails, calls, meetings, etc.
- 3 million jobs posted by our clients!
I also want to take a moment to thank our clients and partners for making all of the above possible. You give us the inspiration to keep innovating and iterating, and the reason to keep building the great social recruiting products that help your companies bring in the best talent. We’re honored that you’ve partnered with us to make your social recruiting strategies a reality.
I am so grateful to all of you who have spent the last few years with Work4 Labs, and I’m counting on sharing yet another amazing year with you.
Best wishes for 2013,
Stéphane Le Viet,
CEO, Work4 Labs
This post was written by Stéphane Le Viet