Want the latest information on social recruiting trends and practices? We’ve got you covered with these shareable infographics.
Mobile Recruiting by the (Surprising) Numbers
Hold the Phone! If your career site isn’t mobile-friendly, you may be losing out on a large number of potential candidates!
Did you know that:
- More than half of mobile users access the web from mobile-optimized sites?
- 40% of mobile candidates will abandon a non-mobile apply process?
- 63% of people search for jobs on a mobile device?
- Mobile job searches double each year?
Why You Should Be Recruiting on Facebook
Is your social recruitment strategy missing the mark–and millions of potential candidates? Facebook helps you close the talent gap and get in touch with the right passive and active candidates on their favorite social network.
Why should I be recruiting on Facebook?
- The average person spends 1 in every 7 minutes online on Facebook
- Over 6 million jobs have already been posted on Facebook by Work4 customers
- 81% of candidates want to see job opportunities posted on Facebook Career Sites
- 85% of recruiters currently using Facebook for recruiting would recommend it to others as a recruitment tool
Social Job Sharing
Are you leveraging your company’s connections to recruit the best candidates? Work4’s Social Job Sharing solution gives your recruiters the power to customize and automate job sharing across Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter and helps you turn everyone in your organization into a recruiter.
Why should you be Social Job Sharing?
- If 1 recruiter shared 1 job 1 time per week for 1 year, that job could be displayed 33,342 times
- 80% of employers agree that social networking helps recruit passive candidates
- Companies with strong talent pools receive 20% more applicants